Reborn Promisance Rules
By registering for an empire in any of our games, you agree to abide by the following rules:
1) Each player is allowed 1 user account and may use that account to create 1 empire per server. If you are found to be using multiple user accounts to exceed these empire limits, the accounts in question will be disabled.
2) If you are expecting multiple people to play from the same location as you, such as additional members of your household, or you are playing from school, work, etc. where other people may be playing, then it is requested that you contact an administrator empire in-game to explain the situation. Failure to do so may result in being suspected of being in violation of the multiple account policy and result in the accounts in question being disabled.
NOTE: Administration reserves the right to restrict access to 1 user account from your location if abuse of multiple accounts is suspected.
3) Offensive empire names, clan names/tags, and empire profiles will not be tolerated. Violation of this may result in these being deleted or changed without notice.
4) Abusive in-game messages are not allowed. If you have received an abusive in-game message from another player that you would like to bring to the attention of administration, please press the report button on that message.
5) If you come across a bug in one of our games, please report it by messaging an administrator account or on our discord server. Players found to be abusing bugs in-game to gain an advantage may have action taken against their empries.
6) Some servers may have special rules that apply. These will be indicated when signing up for that particular server.
7) Violations of the above rules may result in punishments including formal warnings, loss of private message privileges, temporary suspension from the game, or a permanent ban from the game depending on the severity and/or frequency of the offenses.